Well, as you know, my camera broke a couple months back and sadly it hasn't been fixed. In fact, I was told that it is not fixable. It is a nice Canon powershot that has a lens error issue, and I was informed that most point and shoot cameras are essentially disposable these days! Just a little sound off. But, we're moving on..... and on Sunday, I finally got a new camera and was so excited to get the pictures from the broken camera. They were from our Thanksgiving celebration with Grandma and Grandpa Ching. We had a wonderful Turkey Day with the in-town grandparents. Way too much food. Lots of relaxing. Great converation. Plenty of laughs.
Here we have the three generations of male Chings + one hip Grandma.

Cat, Anders, Grandpa and Grandma. Cat and Harriette are sporting the same lovely purple!

Sweet exchange between Anders and his Grandpa.

Grandma and Grandpa just before the big feast. You can see some of the yummy food on the table. This is pre-triptophan.

Not sure why I received this Thanksgiving sneer, but it seemed blog worthy. Nothing like a sneering toddler.
No comments:
Post a Comment