Friday, March 5, 2010

Drama

Ahhh, we've made it to the weekend and Furman's spring break. Thank goodness. That means a week with Erik around lots, though it will be our first whole week without Mama C around to help pick up the pieces of life with two babies. What's it going to be like without her? A bit crazy, we can already tell, but many have travelled this road (and crazier ones) before, so we have to just embrace the messiness, the out of control house, the toddler tantrums, the sleep deprived haze, the thrown together meals, the laundry pile staring us down, and remember to occasionally take a nap. And, I want to give a special shout out to Rob and Jaime (and the other Elliott Davis accountants) because it is indeed BUSY season for CPAs at the moment and they are working like ca-razy right now... 24/7. We miss seeing them and hope they can come up for air and wedding planning soon. Also, a big hug across the country to Aunt Nissa who we miss but see every day on our refrigerator. Anders always points to you and smiles.

Here are some photos from the week. Below is one of the classics. Mama C is known for having a flair for the dramatic and at some point this week she threw her hands in the air and yelped. Anders instantly imitated. From then on, every time she would dramatically react, he would dramatically react even BiGGeR.

In fact, he cracked himself up doing so.
Still laughing.... enjoying being the center of attention....

Tummy time for Halle who seems to enjoy it.
We have had lots of fun visitors stopping by to meet the little one. Here is Jacki gracefully holding Halle Cat. Notice the sun is out -- yay for almost spring.
Beth got to come by for some baby love before heading to FL for spring break.
Here she is enjoying her little chair.


Swaddle girl.
This is a devilish, I have you wrapped around my finger, I am in control, Mr. Independent smile.

1 comment:

Mama C said...

I reacted dramatically when I read this one…….  I laughed and laughed loudly!!!