I've been seeing a lot of the below lately. Due to a crazy couple of weeks with builders at the house making loud noise, a teething Anders crying more than usual, a busy time at work, Erik in Washington to pick up the Chings for their move to SC and more, I have not had much time to love on Mr. Smash. So, what has he done? I've begun to get the silent treatment, the ol' cat rump in your face talk-to-the-paw. Oh well, I'll be back on his good side soon.
Here's Mr. Chunky Legs himself. Solid foods have been treating him right! He's happy as a clam post-sweet potato dinner in this photo.
Mr. Blue Eyes enjoying some oatmeal and yet another photo op with the grandparents.
We tried to catch the "new food" or "ugh, did you just feed me a vegetable?" face. Below is close. It's usually a little more scrunched up than this but he tried to be strong for the camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment