It's Easter Eve and I should be sleeping but I'm up late listening for the bunny to arrive. Anders is on spring break this weekend and coming week and I heard him tell my mom on the phone "I had four very hard work days at school, so that's why I had to take spring break." He and Lucy had a big Easter Egg hunt with Lena in the front yard this afternoon - it was lots of fun.
Here are Pops and Halle last weekend chilling watching basketball.
Anders the day after Taylor Swift when he was very, VERY tired. Fell asleep at 6.30 on the rug.
Mama C and the little bug
One more T Swift photo of the whole crew
Big gal napping
Big gals napping. Well, mom's nappy but the little snuggler is awake as can be.
Our little brainiac watching Maisy the Mouse
One of my fave Taylor shots... floating above the crowd
Random but funny: Anders does not like it when his pajama pants ride up to his knees while in bed. He always calls one of us and says "Can you pull my knee straps down?"
Anders also loves watching Caillou and eating oatmeal.


No comments:
Post a Comment