Friday, January 4, 2013

One Word

I'm so excited to have linked up with Onlyabreath.com and Melanie the wonderful author of that site for this year's one word 365 project. It's such a cool idea! Apparently I'm behind the curve on this and lots of people have been doing this for lots of years, but I'm new to it. And, I love it. It's about finding one word to guide the year ahead. Instead of lots of resolutions, it's a good way to set priorities. There are so many great words people have chosen: flourish, serve, give, health, purposeful, etc. Melanie makes free buttons of our words, and mine is below. It's a goal for me this year -- to write more.  I could have picked so many words... focus, breathe, give.... but for this year I am to write (and love, but that's a word every year). Join me! And please let me know your words... and write Melanie for a super cool button.








3 comments:

Carl said...

Cool word choice. I'm looking forward to reading....

Cathy Stevens and Erik Ching said...

Thanks, Carl! I'm excited and a bit nervous about it. Do you have a word by chance?

Miss Niss said...

How did I miss this!!!
Searching! (maybe that's my word, lol)!