So many pictures, so little time to write on the blog. I just have to brag on the kiddos for a moment. Anders has fallen in love with Halle. Even though he does still occasionally get jealous when I hold her for too long, he has really taken to her presence. In the mornings, he asks about her and wants to see her. He wants me to sit beside him, holding her, while he eats breakfast. Every morning he points to the chair beside him and beckons Halle and me over. When she cries, he goes to the pack and play to check on her. He tells me "paci," Halle needs a paci. Today, she was fussing a little propped up on the boppy in a chair and he went over to her and laid his head on hers. He kissed her cheek. Sure, he's a little heavy-handed and rough but he was completely focused on making sure she was ok. He pointed to her little toes and giggled.
In so many ways Halle just seems like a "normal" baby. That will surely change as she gets older but she's cooing and hanging out, napping, snoozing, eating and crying. Speaking of snoozing, Anders loves his CD "Philadelphia Chickens" but especially loves song #8, We're not Snoozy Mama. He had us play it six times in a row yesterday. This reminds me of Rob wanting to listen to "I Got My Mind Set on You," by George Harrison about 40 times in a row.

Here's Anders on the playground at St. James in his fave riding toy.

Aunt Jayne holding Halle. Sweet baby.

Anders and Tess.

The sandbox.

Grinner. My snuggle puppy.

Is this embarrassing or what?


Anders post-bath with Mama Cease (as he calls her)

The Halle meister

Sacked out in pink

I loved these photos of Erik, Dad and Anders hanging on the floor with Halle.



Anders buckling Halle in for the ride.

Mas Grits! Speaking of Mas, I guess Mama (Me) doesn't have a large enough song repertoire. I must sing Old McDonald a little too often. Anders, recently on a tired tired night, while driving home, yelled "NO MAS E-I-E-I-O." I sang it one more time just to hear it scream it again. Too funny. He has also recently said tractor, shovel, mas truck, mas truck (mas kut is his pronunciation), sticker, cereal, song, fall (as in I have a boo boo because I fall), boo boo, adios, arbol, pavo (turkey in Espanol), queso, cheese, and much more.

We were in Kingsport for a long weekend and got to celebrate Pops' bday!

And, a few weeks ago, we got to celebrate Mama C's bday in Greenville. Her cake listed all of the "potential" grandmother names we talked about before landing on Mama C (Cease)

Mama C and Anders playing outside....for hours and hours and hours

Nuf said.

Two lovely ladies. Great Aunt Jayne and Great Niece Halle.

Barney time.
No comments:
Post a Comment